The video interview of Alek Minassian on the day of the Toronto Van Attack might be the most cringe-worthy dialog you’ll ever hear. It’s not as picturesque as Elliot Rodger’s video, but it gives the…ahem…noncel mainstream feminist left…even more of what they want.
We want to skip over the video’s typical feminist claptrap of incel being a “male supremacist” movement, and all the irrelevant legal analysis and setup discussion, and cut right to 25:46, where the detective starts to ask Minassian about his disposition with females, because that’s where it starts to matter.
I didn’t know this before hearing him say it, but Alek Minassian and Elliot Rodger apparently knew each other online before Rodger did his own thing.
You’re going to hear Minassian – who is obviously a retard, when you hear him speak – gladly act as a representative of all incels and project his psychopathy onto all the rest. He gives noncels and feminists all the affirmation they want – that all incels are JUST. LIKE. HIM. The noncel world is more than happy to let this psycho define himself and all other incels – it’s confirmation bias on a massive scale. He and Elliot Rodger have together made the job of cherry-picking the worst possible examples of incels easy for bigoted noncels, feminists, the mainstream media and (frighteningly) governments.
And then you wonder when you see things like this popping up in the mainstream..
Don’t kid yourself.
If you’re incel, then noncel “normies” think you belong in prison.
For being incel.
You have supplanted the Islamic terrorist as the villain against all that is good.
Being unattractive to females is now as good as a felony offense.
Think I’m joking? Think it hasn’t reached that point yet? Obviously these are TV shows, but they are instructive to the average drone about how law is supposed to work, and who the bad guys are. Not only does that gives real law enforcement more space to do what they ought not do, but it makes regular people think that incels are actual criminals! You think that isn’t going to play into rationalization for vigilantism against incels, online and otherwise? Just think about how people on the left think that everyone who voted for Donald Trump or Brexit is some kind of Fascist, and that makes it okay to do bad things to them, e.g. assault them, damage their property and defame their character. If you’re incel, it’s open-season on you for everyone on the political left and right.
I hate to say this, but it’s time to have a practical conversation about things that now matter…
- First piece of advice: never talk to police. If you live in the US, familiarize yourself with the 5th Amendment, and outside of the US, familiarize yourself with whatever civil rights you have against self-incrimination. If you’re reading this blog with any regularity, then chances are that you’ve been to other places in the “manosphere” of cyberspace, and depending on how close you are to the next incel mass murderer, you may get a knock at the door…and if that happens, invoke your right to remain silent. Even if you don’t know what they want to talk to you about, it’s safest to remain silent no matter what the issue is; but whatever you do, make damn sure you remain silent if they ask you about your online activity, because if you talk, and then the subject of online incel comes up, and then you clam up, that will be used against you. Remember: unless you’re a lawyer, you don’t know the implications of whatever you might tell them.
- Advice for incel activity online:
- Use a proxy or VPN.
- Use a separate e-mail to link to any incel boards or other social media.
- Don’t give any personal details about yourself that one could use to deduce your identity.
- Don’t trust anyone from online with the knowledge of your real identity.
- Be careful about how your online services might automatically link, especially with Google and Fuckbook.
- DO NOT EVER establish any kind of private contact with a female.
- Get disk encryption software, and store all of your incel-related data there.
- When you get information, messages, etc. about other people out there in Incel Land, archive it encrypted. Do this for friend and foe alike, because if you end up on the wrong side of a Judas, info on them may be a life-saving bargaining chip. Don’t let it slip away, and of course, don’t use it unless you absolutely have to (otherwise you’re the villain).
- Incel life advice for interpersonal relations:
- Never admit to anyone, 1-on-1, that you’re an incel, or have been involved with that kind of thing online.
- Don’t entertain conversations with coworkers or other acquaintances about your love life. Turn it back on them and gaslight them into thinking they transgressed by asking such questions (well it shouldn’t even be gaslighting – they really shouldn’t ask).
- Don’t try to lie your way into people thinking you have a relationship history if you really don’t; likewise, don’t try to lie and make people think you’re a non-virgin if you’re really a virgin. You don’t know what you don’t know, and you can’t pull it off without blowing your cover.
- If you’re a virgin, and you have no religious qualms about losing it, go to a legal prostitute NOW! It’s simple: they can’t find the v-card if it’s not there. Moreover, in western countries that are being inundated by feminism, there’s no telling how long legal prostitution will exist. If that weren’t enough, let’s say things go bad for you, and somehow you end up like this guy…you’re going to get ass-fucked in prison, so make sure you got it at least once with a female, before that happens.
Now having said all that, I think most people would agree that we’d all be better off if there were not one more incel massacre from here on out, and obviously, the word prevention is the name of that game. So does this mean that, if you see someone on an incel forum talk about an attack, you should call the fuzz? Somebody’s got to, right? I mean you can’t just let it happen if you know in advance. Well, I would say that the proprietor/curator/administrator of that forum should be the one to do that, but here’s the problem: as many here know, many of the administrators of those kinds of sites are feckless, simpering, megalomaniacal, stupid, thirsty, incompetent bastards who not only won’t lift a finger about threatening or dangerous posts, but can’t even take the time to lock down and do an assessment of things on their forums when an incel attack happens, before the press gets a hold of it. It’s the same kind of incompetence that puts them into other incel stereotypes – not having a driver’s license, for example. You cannot rely on them to do a damn thing, because it’s likely they’re too busy trying to simp the female sirens on the board and jacking off all over their computer monitors. Let’s face it – the proportion of incels out there who are legitimately dangerous is very small, but rank incompetence within Incel is in no short supply.
You know, it’s times like this I am reminded of how you don’t hear much more than tumbleweeds from the Muslim community when an Islamic terrorist attack happens, but any lone voice of condemnation from a Muslim rises right to the top – they’re given the mainstream narrative bullhorn, and we get to hear…all 5 seconds of it. I bet you there were more voices of condemnation and disavowing coming from incels than the sum total of Muslim disavowing after respective attacks, but you can be assured that the mainstream media will never give incels the bullhorn. They actively work to squelch those voices, for the same reason that the first people they hand the narrative bullhorn to are the feminist professors from universities – many of whom never heard of incel themselves until they read about it on Tumblr the night before the interview. This is never going to change because, as we’ve seen, both the political left and right are against incels. Incels will probably be misunderstood until the second coming of Christ, at the rate we’re going.
Again, I say: thank Elliot Rodger and Alek Minassian for all of this. They are not your friends. Elliot Rodger’s ghost is somehow continuing to murder people an harm you, the incel, from beyond the grave. He does not deserve your thanks.